Impressart Essential Hand Stamping Kit - Bridgette
Impressart Essential Hand Stamping Kit
This kit includes all the essential tools ImpressArt recommends to start hand stamping metal jewellery and keepsakes. The stamps, tools, and guides are all specifically chosen to ensure an easy and successful introductory experience.
The Ergo-Angle Hammer is designed to leave deep and even impressions, while the large steel block provides a solid, comfortable stamping surface. The 3mm signature Bridgette uppercase letter stamps have a whimsical, fun, hand-written style that is great for beginners. These stamps are engineered from hardened steel and rated to endure stamping on soft metals and hard metals up to stainless steel.* They are labeled for easy identification and orientation and come in a storage case with labeled slots to keep organized and for easy access. The kit comes complete with Stamp Tape and Stamp Guides to align letters as well as a Stamp Enamel Marker to make stamped impressions stand out. The kit also includes 4 keychain projects, a practice blank, and a convenient storage box to store all your hand stamping tools and supplies.
- Ergo-Angle™ Hammer - Produces deep, crisp impressions
- Large Steel Block - Provides solid work surface for stamping
- Stamp Tape - Safely secures blanks to steel block without leaving any residue
- Stamp Guide Book - Contains 72 sticker guides to help evenly space out letters and align stamped impressions in a straight line, on a curve, or in a pattern
- Stamp Enamel Marker - Darkens stamped impressions
- Bridgette™ Signature Letter Stamps, Uppercase, 3mm - Forged from hardened steel and rated to endure stamping on soft and hard metals up to Stainless Steel*. Lightly coated with oil to prevent rust. Character marked on side of the stamp for easy identification & orientation. Storage case with labeled slots for each stamp. Includes full uppercase alphabet and 7 bonus design stamps
- (4) 3D Cube, Aluminum, 1/4" w/ Spilt Ring
- (1) Bracelet Cuff Blank, Alumimum
*Rated for stamping on Alkemé, aluminum, pewter, copper, brass, silver, gold, Stainless Steel 304-308, & other metals up to 66HRC Rockwell Hardness.