Solder Paste Copper Bearing - Five times stronger than ordinary solder
Copper Bearing Lead-Free Solder Paste - Plumbers Solder
No additional flux is required with this specially formulated paste for use with copper, brass, stainless steel, nickel or bronze. Contains no cadmium or antimony. Flows smoothly at only 430ºF. Capacity 14.7 grams. No Mess
- No waste syringe
- Specially formulated for plumbing applications and heavy-duty soldering work.
- Ideal for joining heavy metal parts in conditions where ordinary solder would fail.
- Five times stronger than ordinary solder, tensile strength 10,000 to 25,000 PSI.
- Flows freely and smoothly at 430ºF.
- Provides strength without the distortion of high temperature brazing.
- Stress and vibration resistant
Repairs Copper, Brass, Stainless Steel, Nickel and Bronze.