Solder Paste - Silver Bearing
A low-temperature, silver bearing solder paste which will speed up soldering. Will join 22 different combinations of metals!
Silver Bearing Solder Paste
A low-temperature, silver bearing solder paste which will speed up soldering tasks because it works with the heat of a match or lighter. Will join 22 different combinations of metals. Easy-to-use, no mess, no-waste syringe. Capacity 7.1gram.
- No Mess
- No waste syringe
- Ready to use - flux blended in - just add heat
- Low melting point - flows smoothly at 430ºF, re-melts at 650ºF
- Solders most metals
- Use with butane torch, soldering iron, propane, acetylene or mapp gas torch.
- Finished joint is stronger than base metal used - tensile strength up to 28,000 psi -
- 5 times stronger than convenience solders
- Extremely high electrical conductivity
- Stress and vibration resistant
- Provides strength without the distortion of high temperature brazing.
Repairs Copper, Brass, Bronze, Nickel, Platinum, Chrome, Monel, Coated Steel, Cast Iron, Black Steel and Steel
Contains no Lead or Cadmium
Not for use with Aluminium, Magnesium or Pot Metal