Jumplock Ring - Sterling Silver 6mm
Jumplock Ring - Sterling Silver
Jumplocks are easy to use jump rings that lock securely into place with a simple twist of the wrist.
1 Piece per pack
Heres how they work:
- Use two smooth nylon jaw chain nose pliers to grip the sides of the jumplock at the three o'clock and nine o'clock positions, with the opening at the top.
- Holding the left side steady, twist the right side of the ring a quarter-turn away from you.
- Place your chain, charm or finding onto the jumplock.
- While continuing to hold the left side steady, twist the right side back toward you a quarter-turn past the closed position.
- Begin to bring your jumplock into the closed position. As you turn, very gently push the right side in just enough to make sure that the edges of the two ends make contact with each other. As you reach the closed position, you will hear a click!
- Twist the right side back and forth very slightly to align the two ends and finish hardening the metal into the closed position. The ring is now locked securely!