Solder Paste x Aluminum / Pot Metal - Ready to use - flux blended in
Solder Paste - Aluminum / Pot Metal
A great new method for soldering aluminium this paste melts at only 395°F, far below the melting point of aluminium or any other metal.
- Solders Aluminum to Aluminum and Aluminum to other metals.
- Repairs Pot Metals, White Metal & Pewter
- Ready to use - flux blended in - just add heat.
- Low melting point - flows smoothly at 395°F, re-melts at 650°F.
- Use with Butane Torch, soldering iron, propane, acetylene or mapp gas torch
- Finished joint is stronger than base metal used - tensile strength up to 28,000 psi.
- Excellent for joining dissimilar gauges of metal (thick to thin).
- Colour match is ideal on Aluminium.
- Pot and Zinc metals do not have to be supported in sand or clay for repair.